
One day I was walking around Ocean Beach and there was this dude completely dressed up in Scottish garb standing on the corner with his bagpipes...not playing them...just standing there with them. So, thanks guy.

Miss Choi all in green waving her hand at the mirror.

So, over the summer I took pictures for a wedding that Cindi was the maid of honor for and I'm not big on wedding photography, but I'm starting to warm to it if it is done right. This first one is from about week before the wedding for the last minute fitting to make sure it was all good to go. The second one is from the wedding day.


And then here is 8 foot tall Matt passing through 5 foot something Tony ...or is Tony exhaling Matt , calling him into being like some sort of sci-fi/ fantasy? Or is Tony actually swallowing Matt whole?

This picture apparently makes Cindi feel like a spy or secret agent...wearing bright red in a black and white world is not exactly what I would call "blending in".

And man, you gotta love this guy. Standing out in the pounding surf playing his heart out, looking to the west, pausing only to watch the power of the waves.

1 comment:
LETS SEE MORE BITCH!
Post a Comment