
Then there are always the Gallows Frames that are unavoidable in Butte...

This is a train trestle that we drove under and stopped so I could take a few pictures...this thing is pretty massive and it's hard to figure out how to shoot it... I guess I'm pretty happy with this one...
These next few pictures are of the Copper King Mansion, which I showed the exterior in a previous post.
This picture doesn't do this room justice. This is just one wall, but the whole room was full of these dolls. It gives me the creeps, but my sister who enjoys creepy dolls of this variety would have liked it.
Oh, and one day we went out for a drive with Cindi's family and we came across this place... The frozen stumps pictured above were near here. Cindi's dad wanted to camp here and said that if we weren't all with him he probably would have. It was a really nice area, but it was maybe 30 degrees and was starting to snow as we left...






4 comments:
All I could hear while looking at these was Radiohead's, "everything in the right place"
Thanks Joel! You are right, I probably would have enjoyed seeing all the dolls.
The other photos are great. I love seeing your photos!
these pictures are awesome. dude, those dolls are hot!!! they are dressed better than half of hollywood!
i love the wall of dolls. it reminds me of something super creepy and old.
Post a Comment