
This is a mask that Tony built for a theatre play. (It's one of several, including this awesome headpiece that he built while we were there. You can see more pictures of these things at Tony's blog which can be found here or in my links)

We passed by this building the first night. Tony and Stef pointed it out as creepy, but surprisingly they said it was creepier during the day and I agree.

This is Jamison Square, in the Pearl District, this was the first stop on mine and Cindi's cross town trek.

This is one of the last pictures of this trek, because strangely we didn't take that many pictures. We saw a lot of interesting things, but didn't really take too many pictures, because it was one of those adventures that you get almost halfway through (on the wrong side of the river), realize you can't turn back, start arguing, and everyone is pretty upset for a while. We blindly jumped on the MAX (the light rail system around town) took it back over the river and I insisted we get off when I heard the first stop on the right side of the river was Chinatown. I grabbed Cindi and we headed back out into the town. I wanted to take pictures there, but it just never happened. I think I thought we would come back. We never did. Anyways this picture is just before we walked over the Broadway Bridge to the wrong side of the river and this adventure really took off.

There will be many more Portland posts to come, and I think they get better as the trip progressed, culminating in an amazing afternoon in Washington Park....so I'll try to get through these quickly, but I think my photo attention will get pulled onto real work, since I'm photographing a wedding with Tim Hughes on Saturday.
1 comment:
So are you now moving to Portland?? Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment