It's tighter than I would like... really I think I want the 35mm (it will just take some getting used to...since it feels like a 75mm), but the 50mm is much faster. My next post will be an outdoor photo with the lens (I'll have to remember to post my distance from the subject) and then maybe I'll see if I can find a good shot to showcase the speed.
2 comments:
It's tighter than I would like... really I think I want the 35mm (it will just take some getting used to...since it feels like a 75mm), but the 50mm is much faster. My next post will be an outdoor photo with the lens (I'll have to remember to post my distance from the subject) and then maybe I'll see if I can find a good shot to showcase the speed.
What do you mean the 17-55 is pricey? It's only like a grand and some change....yeah, sometimes I like to dream a little.
Post a Comment