Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Everything I See Every Day And...

Ok, so today we will start a new segment called "Things I See Every Day". It won't run every day, but will get that title before any picture that falls in that category. I have surprisingly few of these pictures (taken or finished), because though I see these things every day I don't necessarily jump up and always take them, usually because I see them in passing and need to be somewhere else. So, I usually don't make sure I go back and take that picture. It's amazing the things I see everyday that I think, "Man, I should totally take a picture of that someday." And then never do. This will hopefully encourage me to take those pictures and share them with you. Let's start with a picture of a thing that is probably the most typical of anything I (or really anyone else) sees: The Kitchen Sink.

1 comment:

Edwin E. Delano said...

Yeah, I toyed with your "dumb" flash trick, but need to get a cable to really be as effective as I'd like.