Wednesday, June 28, 2006
RJ's Chair
I did the photography for my boss's wedding a couple months ago with my friend Tim. During the ceremony I was running all over the ceremony site next to the San Diego Bay trying to capture every moment of this very important occasion. I was walking by and realized that my friend RJ always brings his own chair, everywhere he goes. This isn't a great picture, and I've been slacking on my photo taking because I'm waiting on my new lens I ordered to come in, so I'm just kind of thowing old photos out there until I get some new work that I really feel stoked on. (Also, Dave is in town this week, so I might be pretty sporadic with the posts this week, so posting might slip my mind)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The 18-200 VR, to help my terrible habit of hand held time exposures.
Post a Comment