Monday, October 02, 2006
Snow in Front and in Back
So, I decided that I'll finish giving the brief tour of the first day at Glacier continuing from the view halfway up the "Going to the Sun Road" (the two weekend posts were from our journey to Glacier) I'm just going to do some of the broad strokes, and not do every single stop that I made on the way up to the pass. (There are a lot more from this first day, I assure you) We'll even jump ahead from the wide shot of West Glacier (rather than start back on the valley floor) halfway up the road. We'll go straight to the when we first reached the snow line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, pretty much all of the mountains got personal treatment, multiple times, since the weather was constantly changing during our visit. The big problem was that I didn't do much map reference while we were there, so I only know a handful of the names.
your photography are awesome!!
Thank you, Alina
Post a Comment