There were two animals I really wanted to see on this trip, one was a Bighorn Sheep (saw them, but from pretty far away) and the other was a Bull Moose (saw him quite a bit closer). This guy was with a female and a baby and there was another Bull harassing them. It was quite an interesting hour or so watching them act territorial at each other. I really wanted to seem them charge each other, but sadly this never happened.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Moose
There were two animals I really wanted to see on this trip, one was a Bighorn Sheep (saw them, but from pretty far away) and the other was a Bull Moose (saw him quite a bit closer). This guy was with a female and a baby and there was another Bull harassing them. It was quite an interesting hour or so watching them act territorial at each other. I really wanted to seem them charge each other, but sadly this never happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment