I wouldn't say either... But what do you say to someone else saying that it is an eerie and silky picture? I respond when a response comes to mind... But thanks for your comments and questions and if you look through previous posts you'll see plenty of responses. Oh, and I usually always answer questions.
What do you say? You say what you want to. [Something along the lines of "Thank You" or, if you don't like the comment (or you find something incorrect about it)- well, you either say "buzz off" or that you disagree and why you do so.] Simple. :D No?
4 comments:
Eerie.
Silky too, actually.
Hm-
You never reply.
Tell me, are you reeely busy?
Or um, just plain lazy?
Just a question.
I wouldn't say either... But what do you say to someone else saying that it is an eerie and silky picture? I respond when a response comes to mind... But thanks for your comments and questions and if you look through previous posts you'll see plenty of responses. Oh, and I usually always answer questions.
What do you say? You say what you want to. [Something along the lines of "Thank You" or, if you don't like the comment (or you find something incorrect about it)- well, you either say "buzz off" or that you disagree and why you do so.] Simple. :D No?
Post a Comment