
Alright, I stand remiss it's been a long time since I have updated this and I apologize. I was out of town for a wedding I photographed, so I have been working on those photos and have been busy beyond that. I hope to get out and start shooting again. I will be busy again this week with another wedding and lots of guests in town, so this might be the only photo you get this week. I think it's pretty nice. This is what I saw on the way home from the wedding. Cindi and I stopped up at the Timberline Lodge (the exterior for the Kubrick film the Shining) and snapped some shots. Sorry again, and enjoy.
3 comments:
Now that is a gorgeous shot. Well done!
great new pics joel
are these all your new camera
Thanks. Most of them are the new camera.
Post a Comment