Yes, I have been a slacker about posting photos, but it's been due to trying to figure out how I really want to utilize my website www.joelreis.com I think I might have worked out a system to streamline the process, I hope. As it has been in the past it has been rather time consuming and cumbersome to upload and present photos simultaneously to both my website and blog (and flickr sometimes too). Since I've been more selective of the photos on my website I have also slowed, despite my plan, to just post whatever on here and only select photos on the website. Hopefully 2008 will improve this...Cheers.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
The Animals Still in the Slaughterhouse
Yes, I have been a slacker about posting photos, but it's been due to trying to figure out how I really want to utilize my website www.joelreis.com I think I might have worked out a system to streamline the process, I hope. As it has been in the past it has been rather time consuming and cumbersome to upload and present photos simultaneously to both my website and blog (and flickr sometimes too). Since I've been more selective of the photos on my website I have also slowed, despite my plan, to just post whatever on here and only select photos on the website. Hopefully 2008 will improve this...Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww man, love this one! is that spray painted on?
Yeah, it's spray painted.
beautiful ugly!! THANK YOU!
Post a Comment