...Of Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax... of Cabbages and Kings...
Monday, August 29, 2005
Alright, Let's See
So, I've never blogged before, but I saw Tony and Stef's blogs and got jealous and decided I wanted a forum to put up some of my photo work and any random stuff that comes into my head. So let us cross over the threshold and look to the horizon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Joel Reis
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(74)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(107)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(20)
►
2006
(216)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2005
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(4)
Sometimes on here you'll get pictures of things t...
Just Throw it on the Super Highway and See Where i...
Alright, Let's See
I guess we'll see about starting this
No comments:
Post a Comment