
Just a little preface before we get into this tangled mess: I'll try to keep the words short and the pictures big. I love photography, but I'm not of one particular school of style. I love black and white, but some pictures have to be in color. I'm adaptable to film and digital... I love the immediacy of digital, but sometimes the process of film is doubly rewarding. I like to think that my style is adaptable to my mood. Some of these pictures will be old, some of you have seen them before. Some of them will be new. Some will be old, but they will seem new, because sometimes I'll just shoot and shoot and then not even deal with the results. Some days I decide to sift through that pile of old unutilized material and create something new out of it. I more than welcome your comments...or else this would be a mostly pointless forum. So, enough jibber jabber and let's get into this thing.


1 comment:
I love the one one the top so much. Is that Montana? Damn, I think I may have to steal that. Yup, I need a new desktop BG. GOOD job joel!
Post a Comment