Well, I didn't need the VR for this shot, since I bought myself a travel tripod that was small enough to fit in my suitcase, light enough to strap to my backpack, but sturdy enough to be reliable.
I would have preferred the quick release plate, but the good travel ones with the plate were a bit more pricey, so sometimes I left it on, but most of the time I just got good at getting it off and on quick. I learned to live with it during that trip and practice made it go faster, so by the end of the trip it wouldn't have been much faster with the plate.
3 comments:
Got here from Mat Swann's blog, and glad I clicked on your comment.
I like your photographs!
Well, I didn't need the VR for this shot, since I bought myself a travel tripod that was small enough to fit in my suitcase, light enough to strap to my backpack, but sturdy enough to be reliable.
I would have preferred the quick release plate, but the good travel ones with the plate were a bit more pricey, so sometimes I left it on, but most of the time I just got good at getting it off and on quick. I learned to live with it during that trip and practice made it go faster, so by the end of the trip it wouldn't have been much faster with the plate.
Post a Comment