I've been gone for a couple of days, and before I left I meant to post this picture, but things got hectic and I forgot. So, I post it upon my return and I might still be a few days away from the blog scene, since we arrived back in town with guests already here. (Long story, might share it some time, maybe when I get to the picture I took this morning) But we went north, not this far, but north from where we are now. Here is one of my favourites from my recent visit to Montana.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Toward the Pole
I've been gone for a couple of days, and before I left I meant to post this picture, but things got hectic and I forgot. So, I post it upon my return and I might still be a few days away from the blog scene, since we arrived back in town with guests already here. (Long story, might share it some time, maybe when I get to the picture I took this morning) But we went north, not this far, but north from where we are now. Here is one of my favourites from my recent visit to Montana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joel may I use this on my blog? It goes well with something I wrote.
Yeah, that's fine
Post a Comment