Hi Joel: I'm a friend of Matt's, and I've been following your blog for a while. I absolutely love this shot, the water looks like a clean sheet of glass and the splash at the bottom like it's landing on another and spreading out over the top rather than splashing in.
Just wanted to finally comment and let you know that I enjoy your work a ton!
Yeah, handheld time exposures, my guilty pleasure, just became easier this week after 2 months of waiting for my 18-200mm VR DX. I am also trying to adapt to more usage of a tripod (the ocean shot a couple posts back is a tripod time exposure of like 8 seconds). Ryan, thanks for stopping by. I fully encourage comments (it makes it feel like it's not a wasted gesture to put things on here)
2 comments:
Hi Joel: I'm a friend of Matt's, and I've been following your blog for a while. I absolutely love this shot, the water looks like a clean sheet of glass and the splash at the bottom like it's landing on another and spreading out over the top rather than splashing in.
Just wanted to finally comment and let you know that I enjoy your work a ton!
Yeah, handheld time exposures, my guilty pleasure, just became easier this week after 2 months of waiting for my 18-200mm VR DX. I am also trying to adapt to more usage of a tripod (the ocean shot a couple posts back is a tripod time exposure of like 8 seconds). Ryan, thanks for stopping by. I fully encourage comments (it makes it feel like it's not a wasted gesture to put things on here)
Post a Comment