Matt put me onto a link for a quick and cheap way to make a lightbox, so that was my project today and well, I'm very impressed with the results. You can't get bad light in this thing. I immediately got great results, in fact this was the first thing I shot. You can find the instructions for building the lightbox here. This is one shot from another day of photographing Cindi's work which is being sold here. Unfortunately I got a late start and most of the pictures aren't prepared to be posted yet, but in the next few days the new work (including a line of magnets) will make it's way on there.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Lightbox
Matt put me onto a link for a quick and cheap way to make a lightbox, so that was my project today and well, I'm very impressed with the results. You can't get bad light in this thing. I immediately got great results, in fact this was the first thing I shot. You can find the instructions for building the lightbox here. This is one shot from another day of photographing Cindi's work which is being sold here. Unfortunately I got a late start and most of the pictures aren't prepared to be posted yet, but in the next few days the new work (including a line of magnets) will make it's way on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These look fantastic. If I dont say so myself.
Post a Comment